- LETISKÁA STAVBY
- BEZP.OCHRANA CL
- Hlásenie udalostí
- Aktuálne informácie
- Technici údržby lietadiel
- Riadiaci letovej prevádzky
- Palubní sprievodcovia
- Ostatný personál (Palubní inžinieri, Dispečeri leteckej prevádzky, Leteckí navigátori)
- Výcvikové organizácie
- Výcvikové organizácie pre pilotov
- Výcvikové organizácie pre palubných sprievodcov
- Výcvikové organizácie pre technikov údržby lietadiel
- Výcvikové organizácie pre riadiacich letovej prevádzky
- Letecké školy pre LŠZ
- Zdravotná spôsobilosť
- Výkonnostná navigácia – PBN
- Hlásenie udalostí
Transfer / Change of competent authority
Transfer of pilot licence and medical records
Transfer from Slovakia to another EASA member state
If you want to transfer your pilot licence and/or medical records from Slovakia to another EASA member state you need to apply to the aviation authority in that country. Contact the foreign aviation authority for more information on how to proceed.
Transfer from EASA member state to Slovakia
If you are the holder of an EASA Part FCL, EASA-SFCL, EASA-BFCL issued licence you may transfer the State of Licence Issue (SOLI) to Slovakia from another EU Member State.
1.Send in the application for change of competent authority
- Complete form F049-B available from our website http://letectvo.nsat.sk/letecky-personal-2/piloti/ziadosti-formulare-protokoly/ and return the form with relevant documentation as listed in the submission instructions by post ONLY to:
M.R. Stefanik Airport
823 05 Bratislava
- Complete form F365-B available from our website http://letectvo.nsat.sk/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/06/F365-B_v3-%C5%BDiados%C5%A5-o-presun-zdravotn%C3%BDch-z%C3%A1znamov.pdf
2. Pay the application fee
We charge one fee for the transfer of pilot licences and for the transfer of medical records. The current issue fee is 50 €.
- This includes all ratings from your existing licence that are valid at time of printing – not at time of application.
- If you do not hold a type rating on your current licence, to add a type rating will be 20 €.
Information on administration charge payment are to be found here: http://nsat.sk/en/transport-authority-about-us/administrative-fees/
Payment is taken once application is received, not when you collect the licence.
3. Once payment has cleared, the Transport Authority will then contact your Competent Authority (CA) seeking verification of both licence and medical details.
4. Once the Transport Authority has received all the required information, The Transport Authority will contact you informing you that your Slovak EASA licence is ready.
Once you hold an Slovak EASA licence (FCL, SFCL,BFCL), you may revalidate your medical with any EASA approved Medical Examiner in any EASA Member State.
The “old” CAA remains responsible for all medical and licensing issues until it has been notified by the „new“ CAA that the transfer has been completed. Please note, that the transfer process might take several months.