- Categories of UAS operations
- Flight conditions
- Remote pilot competency
- Remote pilot exam
- UAS Operations outside of Slovakia
Conditions for acquiring the proof of completion of the online training for A1/A3:
- successful completion of the online theoretical knowledge training course,
- successful completion of the online theoretical knowledge examination.
Online theoretical knowledge training course is performed by the applicant and confirmed in a form of declaration. The training course includes the preparation for the exam in a form of self-study.
The theoretical knowledge examination is performed on-site at the Transport authority in the form of test. For successful completion, the applicant shall gain at least 75% of the overall marks. The examination shall comprise 40 multiple-choice questions distributed appropriately across the following subjects:
- air safety;
- airspace restrictions;
- aviation regulation;
- human performance limitations;
- operational procedures;
- UAS general knowledge;
- privacy and data protection;
After successfully completing the exam, the applicant will receive the proof of completion of the online training for A1/A3 (electronically by mail in a pdf format).